Sunday, September 1, 2013

I Need Your Help to Make My Goal!

 I have a campaign on teespring.com right now that is geared towards the Baking Diva minded women in our lives.

It is my hope that I will reach the goal of 1000 product reservations, because that is what has to be hit, before it will be produced by teespring. I would love to exceed that goal, but for that to happen, I need your help in spreading the word.

I have until September 22nd, 2013 to make this happen. The hoodies are set to sell for $29 each. I think they are a fun way to express your Baking Divatude. I welcome boutiques, individuals, etc....

The reason I am doing this is to earn the money for a storm shelter to be put on my property, since my husband, dogs and I live in a double wide in the country. Truthfully, we are tired of doing Chinese fire drills  to escape during tornado season in our blazer. My other reasons for doing this are to create a dental fund to help cover what our dental insurance will not, also to begin to put together an emergency household fund, plus a doggie emergency fund for our furbabies(we have four boys-(dogs) to take care of).

I would also like to be able to give back to some non profits in my area, that I know need the help right now. So the more reservations I get = the more I can do and take care of.

If you can stop by and participate that would be great and put me closer to my goal. I also appreciate the help in spreading the word also.

You can find the campaign at:

www.teespring.com/bakingdiva

Thank You for your time
Nannette

No comments:

Post a Comment