Friday, December 13, 2013

And the Nerium test rolls on....Nerium Night Cream Night 4 and Nerium Day Cream day 5....

It is the game of catch up again, but oh well .

(Remember what you see is what you get picture wise.)

Nerium Night Cream Night Four pictures: (these were the best out of the bunch)

Yes, I know my glasses were on, but this was before the application of the night cream.

Once again the glasses on, but this was after the application of the night cream, it also shows a bit of my neck so you can get an idea that it is working surely but slowly.    


 (Forgive me the above pictures were after being out at the parade last night taking pictures, sorry if I scared anyone.)

Nerium Day Cream Day 5 pictures:

After I took my glasses off the cleanse my face and apply the day cream.
Had to put the glasses back on after, too see what I was doing.
Here is an attempt at a side view.
Last face on before settling in for the day after the application of the day cream.


(The pictures for the day cream were done in the afternoon, to try it at a different time of day.)

 With the day cream I have noticed that my skin is not near as oily through the day, and that this has helped me with some skin hydration issues that I face during the winter time.

With the night cream, the fact that it helps to tighten pores, has also helped with the oily skin issues that I have been plagued with all my life.(ask anyone that knows me well, they can tell you.)

I am looking forward to testing this on my arms later on, to see if it can help with another issue I am having. I am looking forward to seeing if it helps, since the boxes says can be used on other parts of the body. So stay tuned....

No comments:

Post a Comment