Thursday, December 12, 2013

Nerium Night Cream Night Two and Three, and Nerium Day Cream Day 3 &4

Sorry I have not got this post until now, I was so sick last night, I just went straight to bed, so it is a bit of catch up today, please forgive me.

Night Cream Night Two and Three Pics:

I know these might scare some people, but for 1030-11pm not bad. As I have said all along, what you see is what you get, and I make no bones about it.

Day Cream Pics for days 3&4:
this was before application after washing my face for the morning.
so you can see it is working on not just my neck, but a little on the chin.
side view in the morning after application.
taking a selfie is not my best work as you can tell. I think this was the next chin shot I had.

this is so you can get a view of how it is working on my neck.



This is what you get after a long night of yucky. You can not tell I am not a morning person can you? LOL. I think this was after I took my glasses off. 


I know I am not the prettiest girl at the ball, but I do what I can everyday. I just Thank God I am alive and see what he has in store for me each day.

This journey testing the Nerium has been unique, I can not wait to see what happens after 7 days on face and neck.

I may test it out on my arms next to see how it works there.

Till tomorrow Lovies, Sweet Dreams!

No comments:

Post a Comment