Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Letter to Santa 2013.....



(You can message me on facebook,,leave a comment with your email to send links to at bottom of this post, or email me at youngavonmom@yahoo.com and I will send the links to my pages to you, so you can choose from a few.)

I know I am 37, but here is my letter to Santa for 2013:

Dear Santa:

Hope you and Mrs. Claus are getting some snuggling in before your massive overnight flight coming up in a couple of weeks.

I know that people say there is a certain point that people stop believing in you and the spirit of Christmas.

I can say, even at 37, I still believe in Santa and the spirit of Christmas.

Christmas is not about what you get from your wishlist, it is about what you give from your heart. Whether it be time, cooking, running an errand for an elderly neighbor etc.... I think we have gotten so commercial, with the Black Friday Deals, etc... that starting at Thanksgiving, we have lost the true meaning, and it has become overly materialistic, which honestly is pretty sad.

For those of my friends that know me Santa, they know that I do what I can, when I can all year around, and never really ask for much in return.

But, if I had to ask for something this holiday season Santa, it would be as a direct sales person, that people come and shop through my sites for some of their holiday shopping(I know the holidays are tight for people but they can message me for the links to the multiple pages I have), that I find affordable health insurance for myself,an unspoken request for my husband- that you probably already know, and a few other request that are unspoken also, and that people remember I am not a monster, or a spammer. I am just a simple person, who does what she can to help make ends meet in her household, with the multiple jobs I do from home.

Oh Santa, I also have another request. It is for my cousin -in-law and her family, if you have some time. I hope that you can help to make her Christmas bright, by helping to find her van that got stolen, and the equipment that was in it for her daughter with very special needs. (It was stolen before Thanksgiving, and has not been found. She is also one, with a giving heart, and spirit, as she is helping to make Christmas happen for other families besides her own.I just thought I would ask you and maybe you could put it in your list of possibilities. She lives in OKC Santa. )

My biggest wish for this year Santa, is that everyone has the chance to enjoy the holidays with their family, friends, and have a safe a warm place to call home, even if it be for a short time.

Merry Christmas from Tahlequah!

Mrs. M

No comments:

Post a Comment