Monday, December 9, 2013

The Nerium Day and Night Cream Test Begins...

Yes, you read it right the Nerium test begins this week. I started with the first application today. Nerium Partner Lynn Cook sent me some samples to test out, so I am taking the challenge and testing both the day and night creams all this week.

I am not a great selfie photographer, so please forgive for how horrible they look. And yes I forgot to shave my whiskers. But these are real, what you see is what you get.

I am starting with face and neck pictures:























After washing my face with some locally produced soap, I applied the pictured day cream as recommended. I do have to say, I thought it would have a heavy perfume scent like some lotions or creams, but it did not, which was a pleasant surprise. It went on smooth, no grainy texture like some creams have.

I will state this. The closer I get to 40, I welcome any help. So I welcome the chance to test this and take you along the journey with me.

I will post a separate post for the night cream tomorrow as I do not post late night post as a general rule of thumb.

Once again, Thank You Lynn for letting me be one of your testers, and for for letting me share this journey on my blog.

Till tomorrow's post. Have a great evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment