Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Nerium Night Cream Night One...

If you thought the first set of pics was frightening, these will scare you too...

But these are wysiwyg(what you see is what you get) photos to show you my journey.

Below you will find pictures, before the night cream, and after application and a pic to show you what it looks like before it went on:



Yes, I know forgot the whiskers again, but hey, it's life and it happens.

After I cleansed my face and did 5 pumps as directed of cream in my hand, I applied it, and instantly felt like someone sucked all the moisture out of my face. My husband said, so do you feel like you have plastic skin? I honestly told him a little bit. But the pore tightening comes with the territory.

I slept well through the night with this stuff on. I did notice one thing though, this had more of a perfume smell vs the other one that hardly had any. Once I got past the smell, and my body settled down, it was a good night's rest.

We'll see how night two goes tonight. Report on that tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment