Wednesday, January 8, 2014

2014 My year for Success!-Post 1


I am  making 2014 my year for Success!

Let's start with the last part first. I have a 8 teespring.com campaigns  going at the current time. 

The first is for the New Year: 

Back of the Hoodie I created through TeeSpring.com for the New Year.

The front of the hoodie I created through TeeSpring.com for the New Year. 

All the campaigns you see pictured have a goal to be met of 100 sales, before they will be printed and distributed. The goal of 100 is a small goal to begin with.
This hoodie you can find at:
www.teespring.com/embrace2014! 
This is a great gift for the New Year for your favorite DS person in your life.  And DS leaders, this would make a great  gift for your teams. I know people like the design, I have posted it to my personal FB page, and gotten that reaction. So, if you like it, please click the link and help me at least reach my goal of 100 orders, if not exceed that goal. It would really help me get my 2014 off to a bangin' start, and get me closer to my goal of being able to purchase a storm shelter for my family, and being able to begin an emergency fund for them as well. 
The next campaign I have going is at:  www.teespring.com/pumpkinpatch


Back of the Pumpkin Patch Design.

Front of the Pumpkin Patch Design.
                                                               The next campaign is at:  www.teespring.com/tahlequahdivas2


back of the homebased business pride shirt.

Front of the homebased business pride shirt.
                                                                                                                                                                            And the campaigns roll on. This is for the homebased business guru. It can be found at: 

www.teespring.com/orangepower 


Back of orange power design.

Front of orange power design.


                                                                 The next campaign can be found at: www.teespring.com/bakingdiva


Back of baking diva design.

Front of baking diva design.
                                                                                                                                                                             We can't leave the baking Dudes out, you can find their campaign at: www.teespring.com/bakingdude


back of the baking dude design.



front of baking dude design  
                                            




No comments:

Post a Comment