Monday, January 6, 2014

Nerium Arm Test- Day One of Day Cream, both arms

I told you I would be doing an arm test with the Nerium Day and Night Cream, to see if it could help out the problem on my arms.

Well here are the before application, and application in process pictures from today:






 When you look at the before application pictures at the top you will see some ugly stretch marks on both arms. Those stretch marks showed up when I had my kids, and never left. I tried everything, and now I am give Nerium a go at it to see if it can help in any way.








Here are a couple of pictures after I rubbed in the day cream today, the after it soaked in shots:



Yes I know one is lighter and one pic is darker, it is the angle they were taken. But, you can see a slight improvement with one day cream application already.

I will be posting the night time shots for day one later on. So keep your eyes peeled. (Once again it is WYSIWYG, with the pictures. )


No comments:

Post a Comment