Friday, January 17, 2014

Gotta Sample, Let's Talk...

As mentioned in a previous posting, I am making 2014 my year to try new things. 

Right now I have tried Nerium, as you can see by the postings. I am doing a Scentsy sample test with my generic burner, as you can also see by my newer postings .(That test will end January 18th, 2014.) 

From January 19th to February 1st, 2014 I will be doing a Treskin rx test to see how it works.

Other samples that are pending arrival include the following: Younique, Plexus Slim, Pink Zebra, Slumber Parties, a Vi cereal sample, a book to review from Usborne Books, and Powerstrips. 

I am looking for more companies to add to my schedule, so I can do a full years worth of blogging for at least 2 of my blogs. That means I am looking for at least 94 more companies, that would not mind having their product or company blogged about. 100 companies would be great even. 

Where you land in the scheduling depends on how fast I receive your product, and how long you recommend the testing done for( ie. 1 day, 1 week, 2 weeks, etc...) You have to let me know. 

If you are interested in participating here is what you will need to do: 
Email me at: youngavonmom@yahoo.com 
OR
Message me on Facebook. You can find my personal page at:https://www.facebook.com/nannette.p.morrison. You will need to make a friend request, and once I accept it, then we will be able to message back and forth with no problems. 

Also, you will need to include:

A bit of background- how you got started, what you favorite products of your line are, and a website I can refer people to so they can come and check it out. And if there is anything else you would like to known this is the place to put it in with. 

If you have any informational material that could help me understand you products better, I would appreciate that also. 

I am really looking forward to seeing what new items there are to try from all your great companies in 2014! I hope to fill this blog full of information about you and your companies/products, drive some traffic your way.(and finally,I hope to add new readership to this blog as to increase my reach online and make this a blog people can enjoy and use as a reference.) 

May you have a blessed 2014 and may your sales be bountiful to your hearts desire.

No comments:

Post a Comment