Thursday, January 16, 2014

Sensational Scentsy Sample Day Two

This Scentsy Grape Granita sample that Renee sent me is really holding up well. I ran it this morning in my kitchen as my husband got ready for work, and it filled my kitchen with Grapey Granita Goodness. Then I turned it off and the scent is still lingering, which is great.

Here are the pictures today:





From the pictures with no flash you can see how well the heat source for this generic warmer is working. But from the ones where you can see the sample in the top. From the time it stopped yesterday, and solidified to when it was reheated this morning, just this little bit has masked the odor of four dogs and my kitchen.(Yes I admit it, after 2 days, this little sample is a trooper.) We will see what day 3 brings. Till tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment