Friday, January 17, 2014

Scentsy Grape Granita Sample vs. the Stinkiest Room in the house-The Guest Bathroom!

That's right folks tonight in this corner the sample of Grape Granita that Renee sent me to test, and in the other corner, the stinkiest room in the house- the guest bathroom.

I wanted to see if Scentsy Grape Granita could stand up to the job of removing the odor from a small bathroom. I ran the burner for one hour with the sample melting in it, and what do you know I can smell it in the living room now.  I have to say, it still smells yummy. I have a feeling when I pull the plug at 930pm, it will smell delicious all night in there.

Here are some pics from where I put it tonight for the hour I ran it:





So far night three has gone well, we will see what  the final test brings tomorrow. Till then.

No comments:

Post a Comment