Wednesday, January 15, 2014

This will give you a culinary orgasm without doing a thing....

Dear Readers:

I just got a sample yesterday, that made my mailbox smell great, and now my kitchen smells just yummy. If you are a fan of a granita then this scent will give you a culinary orgasm for sure.

This sample I received was from my facebook friend Renee Holdren in Pennsylvania. She is a Scentsy Consultant, and I can not thank her enough for sending me this Grape Granita  sample to try in my generic warmer in my kitchen.

When I got the sample yesterday, it permeated the envelope with the sweet smell of grapes. That just made my day. So today I put the sample she sent on my warmer, and my kitchen now smells gobble-licious.(I could gobble it up.)My test for this is gonna be will the scent be as strong from day one today(Wednesday) to day four Saturday.

Here are some pictures from today(Remember I have a generic warmer from a neighborhood store in the picture):

I took two pictures  so you could see the sample  itself.


These were before the sample melted down.

These were during and after it ran for a bit. It melted down perfectly. I will be running it again tomorrow morning to see how it does it the early morning hours, to see how awaking it can be.

Now let me share a bit about my sweet friend Renee:

I asked her to tell me a bit about how she got started, what her favorite scents are and favorite warmers are, and for a website I can refer people to, and this is what she had to say:

I have been with Scentsy a little over 4 years now and absolutely love everything about the products and the company! The company's motto is "Contribute More Than You Take" and the owners and executive staff exemplify that! My favorite warmer (such a tough choice) are the new Gallery Frame warmers because I love that you can change the look of your warmer by changing the frame! Some of my favorite scents are Blueberry Cheesecake, Mochadoodle, Snowberry, Bananaberry and the Grape Granita that is back just for this month only!

 My website is www.reneeholdren.scentsy.us 

Renee is a really great person, and she will help you find the scent and warmer that will compliment your home. Just let her know Nannette "scent" you . 

Scentsy has so much to offer their clients and their consultants. It really is a world within itself. From Scent bars and Scent buddies, to their Layers line, and all the warmers(college, etc...) Guaranteed you will find something to fit every room in your home and your personal taste. 

So stop by Renee's website and place an order, you will not regret it.  

Till tomorrows day two post, make it great.

No comments:

Post a Comment