Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Nerium Night Cream-Night One

Well just like the day pictures I have some night cream pictures to track my journey at night. Remember What You See is What you get with real pictures from me.

Night One Pictures Night Cream:

The pictures below are after I cleansed my arms for application of night cream. 






To the right is arm one before application rubbed in.
Below is after application soaked in for the evening. 

Above is what the night cream looks like before you rub it in.

To the left is after application soaked in of the night cream on arm two.

I have noticed a small difference, but that is why I give it seven days, so you can see the journey from start to finish.

Cause if it will work on these sagging sausage arms at 37.5 years old, there is a great chance it will work for your arms too.


No comments:

Post a Comment