Sunday, January 12, 2014

Day and Night 5&6 Nerium Test for Arm

Nerium Day/Night 5 Photos:





Nerium Day/Night 6  Photos

Night 6 is when the test ended, since ran out of product. But if you have been keeping up you will be able to see the progress in my arms from day one to day 6 last night.

So I can say with all truthfulness, Nerium does work on your arms.

I was focused on the stretch marks I had there, that is why I did the arm test, and I also know from some friends that is a place of concern as they become older.

Thanks once again to Nerium Brand Partner Lynn Cook for providing the product for me to test with.

If you want to learn more about Nerium you can find Lynn's page at : www.lynncook.arealbreakthrough.com, and let her know Nannette sent you.

Have a great night!

No comments:

Post a Comment