Wednesday, January 8, 2014

2014 The year of Adventure.....

You read right.

2014 is my year to try new things. I am lining up samples to test and blog about in  the new year.
Right now so far I have scheduled/pending the following:

Nerium- which I am blogging about now, just have to catch up on posting this evening.

Treskinrx

Scentsy- Which the test will end on the 18th of January.

Plexus Slim

Pink Zebra

Slumber Parties

Vi ( this one is a cereal sample)

I am looking to  fill my year up, so if you would be interested, you can email me at: youngavonmom@yahoo.com, or find me on FB at : https://www.facebook.com/nannette.p.morrison, and message me.
I really am looking forward to trying a lot of new things this year, and helping get the word out about some great companies that people have heard of, not heard of, etc.....
I look forward to hearing from you all! Hope your 2014 is off to a great start!

No comments:

Post a Comment