Saturday, February 1, 2014

BzzAgent Campaign: Schick Hydro Silk Razor.....

I have been very fortunate to be able to take part in the BzzAgent Campaign for the Schick Hydro Silk Razor over the few weeks.

I have to be honest, this Schick Hydro Silk Razor I received free as a part of the campaign to try and the coupon for the free skintimate to go with the razor have been great.

I will not be going back to a single edge razor ever again. This razor  and skintimate has spoiled me for the rest of my life.

I know I said I would only post product pics, but I think you need to see my results from using this razor, and the complimenting shave gel , I got to go with it.

Here are the pics from the leg and chin whisker tests: (Remember what you see is what you get.The pictures maybe out of order, but they are all there of both test. )

















No comments:

Post a Comment