Sunday, February 23, 2014

The latest Recipe Romp in the kitchen....

Actually took me down memory lane last night.

I had a member of my local UMW unit ask me to make some krispy treats, for an event at church today.

So I made a trip to the store last week, and picked up some margarine, rice crisp cereal, and marshmallow bites, that looked like ice cream cones and they were chocolate, strawberry, and vanilla flavored all in the same bag.






I always look for the seasonal marshmallows. I have done some with pumpkin spice marshmallows, gingerbread marshmallows, french vanilla marshmallows. And as I make them, I will post the results as they go. It may be on one of my other blogs, but it will get posted. So, I will keep you posted through my FB page on which blog it is on.




No comments:

Post a Comment