Saturday, February 22, 2014

Plexus Slim Day 7, February 22nd, 2014

Weight: 233.6







After seven days on Plexus Slim and the accelerator, I have to honestly say I have seen progress with weight loss.

This seems to be something I could possibly work into my life style, but right now it is very cost prohibitive for me.

The taste is actually pleasant(Reminds me of a flat raspberry lemonade, which I can handle), and if you can afford the cost, it will be a great asset in your weight loss journey.

The hardest part for me was remembering to keep up with my water on a regular basis, while out and about. But being at home, it was easier to keep track. With as funky as my week was, it really was a challenge for me to keep up, but I did it.

Here is the picture from Day One  and Day Seven of the journey:

Weight 235.2
 Weight 233.6
 Examiner review to follow on my examiner page tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment