Saturday, February 8, 2014

Powerstrips Day 7&8, February 8 &9, 2014....

Night 7 & 8 right around shoulder and neck area. 

Another hot spot in the rotator cuff area. 

Big problem for me when I am stressed or have been doing a lot. 

This is the last if the strips. Thank You LisaRoberts for participating in my blog. 

Once I applied the strip, that area, that was on fire like a 1000 straight pins, dropped temperature wise, and is working. 

It may stink, but in that stink there is something that is working, I do not know what it is, but it is working, and I am living proof. 

Over the last few days I have tried it on my lower back, middle of my back, my neck and now the shoulder area. 

Like I said I don not know what it is, but they do work. Give them a shot. 

Do not forget to stop by Lisa's site at: http://1696905.fgxpress.com  

Review will follow soon on my examiner page.(Monday most likely).

Here are a pictures for days 7&8: 


 I hope when you stop by to visit Lisa's page, and if you are asked where you heard about it, you will let her know that you saw it here, and let her know Nannette Morrison sent you. Have a great evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment