Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Influenster J'Adore Vox Box Finally Arrives...

The postman tried to deliver the box yesterday, but it would not fit in our mail box, so I had to go pick it up on my hubby's lunch hour this afternoon.

I was so glad to get it today, it looked to be in great shape  when I got it.

But when I got it home and opened  it I was surprised to find a big ol' slit in the family bag of milk chocolate Hershey's Kisses, which did not thrill me one bit, it looked liked it had been made with a pair of scissors or a knife.

So I can not in good conscience go near those, because I have no idea how they are. (That makes me sad, because I was looking forward to cooking with them in my kitchen and coming up with some new recipes with them.

I was surprised also to see  the fake lashes in there. I have never seen a pair in my life, and have no knowledge of how to use them properly/safely.

I am looking forward to trying the Frizz stuff from John Frieda though,face mask and the tea (most of all.)

Here are some pictures of my box I got today:






No comments:

Post a Comment