Monday, February 10, 2014

Zeal Test Day One, February 10th, 2014... Sample Wild Berry #1

As you can tell from the title, today begins the zeal wellness test. I started my morning off with the Wild Berry Zeal Wellness Sample that was sent to me by Leisa Renae Engelken Telinde- Mom and Me's Zeal for Life. She is a Managing Consultant from Alva, OK.

Here is a bit of her story, as told first person by Leisa:

I grew up drinking diet cokes most of my life, since a pre-teen. I have been overweight all of my life. In my 20's I did the Phen-Phen diet and got down to a healthy weight of 160 lbs, however, that had its toll on my body. I ended up with a Heart Murmor and all of the weight that I had lost came right back on plus some. In my mid to late 30's I was properly diagnosed with Polycystic Ovarian Disease and later in my 30's with Type II Diabetes. I was taking 1000mg of Metformin 2x's per day to help with my Diabetes and weight, that still was not working. No matter how hard I tried the weight would just not come off. The doctor would say eat more salad and exercise. I did, still nothing. I was so frustrated but didn't know what else to do. I met a lady at a home show in Woodward in the Fall of 2012, she introduced me to a product called Zeal for Life. I went home that night and looked over her website and tried the samples that she had sent home with me over the next few days. I felt an instant change in my body, so hard to explain but felt changes from the inside out. That week I signed up as a consultant!! I am happy to report that since starting the 90 day challenge, I am down 30 lbs and my metformin has been cut in half to 500 mg 2x's per day and my bloodsugar is stabilizing!! I have not had a diet soda since March 2013. I am craving more fruits and veggies now and have probably eaten more fruits and veggies since starting on Zeal. I have more energy and more mental clarity. Thank you Zeal and the Zurvita Family for giving me hope for my family and my future. I made an appointent with my dr, bloodwork all good and I had lost more weight. My doctor told me to keep doing what I'm doing!! I love Zeal and the wonderful people who are involved with this amazing company!! I love how I can work as a Paraprofessional at school during the school year, be off work with my kids when they are out of school and share Zeal with people part-time and bring in another income for our family. I want to share this with the world!! God Bless!!
Here are my first day pictures( granted not the best, but here they are , and what I used to kick off my morning.):

Zeal test begins today. 

Started with wild berry sample number one mixed with 6 oz of Sprite as recommended in the paperwork I received. 

Starting weight 235.6 pounds.  (I just figured out what I would have to lose to get to at least 130, and it would 105.6 lbs, so I might go with higher side and aim for the 140, which would put me 10 lbs lighter than what I weighed all through high school which was 150 lbs.)

Flavor is surprisingly good especially mixed with sprite. I will be interested to taste the grape tomorrow with the other part of the sprite.









It takes a lot for me to put myself out there like this, but this is part of  my 2014 year of trying new things, and I am keeping an open mind to new things this year.

So this is a new experience for me, and I will take you along for this journey to see what happens, and if it works for me, it could work for you in your weight loss journey.

I encourage you to join the blog as a follower if you would like to keep up with the journey.

Till tomorrow.....
 

No comments:

Post a Comment