Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Powerstrips Testing February 2nd and 3rd, 2014- Days 1 and 2.....

 Well the power strips test has begun. This sample comes courtesy of Lisa Roberts, who resides in Canada. 

 Here is a bit of Lisa's story,as told by Lisa :

I live in Northern Ontario Canada(Hawk Junction). 

I am the proud mom 5 wonderful healthy kids (ages 4-16). I love reading , being outdoors, camping, traveling, making new friends. 

 I exercise 5-6 times a week, enjoy researching health, I love juicing. 

But the most precious moments of my day are the ones I spend with my family. 

I have always had a passion for health & fitness. In the past I have helped people with improving health, weight loss, fitness plan….. I did this as a hobby for years, because I love to do it. 

When my husband was hurt in the mines 5.5 yrs ago (back injury, with nerve damage). 

I decided I needed to help out financially to help out the family. 

 So I got to work to research many wellness companies. 

Taking 1 yr before making a decision, I wanted a company that I would feel good using every single product, and also being able to give them to my kids. 

So I joined Forevergreen, this gave me the nutritional tools to continue to do what I love to do, help other live healthier lives. 

 I started sharing with others this incredible business, and in November 2012 I went to the Las Vegas leadership summit. 

At this conference and new product & division was announced. Powerstrips by FG Xpress (Forevergreen Xpress). 

A product that helps the body naturally reduce inflammation, pain relief, increase energy and so much more….. I knew that this was something that so many other needed. 

So now I have added Powerstrips to my tool box . 

The results that I have personally witness with this product is amazing. 

I love being able to get out there everyday and help make a difference in people’s physical health. 

FgXpress has been in pre-launch for one year now. With our launch in MArch 2014 back in Las Vegas. 

My goals is to help as many people as I can, with health, fitness & business. 

I am a positive leader who supports & encourages others. 

The more people out there feeling good, making their dreams come true, the better the world around us will be. 

To know more about Powerstrips & FgXpress visit my websites below http://1696905.fgxpress.com
 
Powerstrips day one and two. Lower back right by where hips and tailbone meet. Two disk in this area give me fits daily and a hitch in my get along like no one's business. Over the past 2 days I have been able to get up and down with no hitches and bend over to transfer laundry from washer to dryer without having that frozen hip feeling and having to get my hips back under me. The strip has worked magic in that spot. (On the end of the second day we removed the strip all wrinkled and soaked with sweat. It came off rather quickly, which was good. Once you get past the smell not bad.)

Here is a couple of pictures from the first experience: 



Keep your eyes peeled for the next post with days 3&4....
 

No comments:

Post a Comment