Sunday, February 23, 2014

If you are looking for a great way to save up to 60% on jewelry and accessories....

Then stop by my online boutique Nannerbugs@kitsylane. (www.nannerbugs.kitsylane.com)

I started with them couple years ago, with some encouragement from a facebook friend.

It did not cost me any start up income, I got to set it up for free. I have had people ask me how I came up with the name, and the name came about from what my cousin Susan called me when I was little, and it just seem to fit, the name was just unique enough for people to remember.

I have had people say it was cute, and it is, but most of all it is memorable.

A couple years later, I have had some sales, but I am looking for more, as everyone does. Earlier,  I had the chance to pick up some display pieces to take to shows and they include the following:( when I get more I will post again the pictures of what I picked.)

this is a headband with gold crystals and it is very well weighted.








The last picture is borrowed from the kitsylane website, since those particular earrings did not show up until later.

I will have the chance to add to my display collection as I go, but I wanted to show you what I got. All of my display pieces are always for sale.

Just message me at youngavonmom@yahoo.com with the display piece you are interested in and I will get back to you with a price.

Other than that, you can always register as a customer with my page at: www.nannerbugs.kitsylane.com and start saving up to 60% off on new upcoming designers in the jewelry fashion world.

I look forward to having you as a customer soon. But if you would like you can also become a boutique owner, just check out this link: https://nannerbugs.kitsylane.com/offer/RdNs6hS.

I also do online Trunk Shows, FB events, (and in person events local to Oklahoma), if you would like to book one, parties must be 8-12 people and bring you shopping appetite. 

As I say, " Everyone is Welcome at Nannerbugs!"

No comments:

Post a Comment