Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Plexus Slim Testing Day One, February 16th, 2014...

Once again, I am putting myself out there and trying a different supplement for weight loss. This time I am trying Plexus Slim with their accelerator capsule, that is part of their 7 day trial packet . They call Plexus Slim, (The Pink Drink.It definitely is pink, but a nice rosy pink, which is good.)

The consultant that sent me this sample is a friend of mine, her name is Misty Caplinger. (you can find her site at: http://momof6boys.myplexusopportunity.com and her ambassador number is 204545. )

Misty wanted to share what drew her to Plexus Slim, and here is what she has let me know:

What drew me to this product is the fact that its all natural and tastes good. Plus there are so many other health benefits like, decrease in migraines, a decrease in pain, and it has pulled me out of depression! 

Here is another bit of information:
 
If anyone loves this product I would recommend joining as an ambassador. The annual fee is 34.95 but you save a TON of money plus if your order is 100-499.99 you make a 15% commission and if $500 or more 25% commission. 

(This is me talking now: 
 As with all my weight loss endeavors, it takes a lot to put myself out there like this, but I am hoping with sharing my experience with you, that it might inspire you a bit. Always remember with any posted pictures on this blog, what you see is what you get. )

Here are the pictures from Day One: 

Starting weight: 235.2


Took accelerator and one tube of plexus slim this morning with a waffles for breakfast. Tasted like a flat raspberry lemonade so not bad.





No comments:

Post a Comment