Saturday, February 15, 2014

Zeal Test Final Day, Day 6, February 15th,2014

Weight 234.8

Flavor tried: wild berry with sprite.

This is the last of the zeal test.

Even though my weight has been on a yo yo track during this test, and mother nature has decided to voice her opinion, this product has been a great alternative for someone who is lactose intolerant and soy intolerant.  I think if I were on this longer than 6 days I could see some great results, but with it being so expensive it is cost prohibitive for me right now.

For those that have the funds, I say go for it, it will really be worth it. I want to thank Zeal for Life Consultant Leisa Renae Engelken Telinde for her sample contribution to my 2014 year of trying new things blog journey.

If you would like to check out her site and learn more, stop by: www.leisatelinde.zealforlife.biz, and let her know Nannette Morrison sent you.

Here are the pictures from the last day:






Day One Picture:

Day Six Picture:



No comments:

Post a Comment